Friday, November 25, 2011

Cousin Kai's Kanoko Pants

Kanoko Pants by Yumiko Sakura & Cute Noggin Baby Hat by Heather Anderson both are knit with Lion's Brand Cotton Ease in Taupe. I really like this fiber for baby's Machine wash and dryable, and not too heavy.

Such a cutie! These pants are my first attempt at baby clothes. I really had no frame of reference for fit. I was a little worried b/c they looked super small as I was knitting them, but apparently children start out very small ;) This was a pretty quick project, and was perfect for a project size between blanket and just a hat. I went ahead and knitted the 9-18 mos thinking if he were small he would grow into them, and if he were big they would fit early. He's about 3 mos in this picture and they are just a little big. perfect!

1 comment:

Joya said...

Sou Cute! The boy smile look like his mother.........

Baby shower invitations