Tuesday, August 03, 2010

One large craft project

What a fabulous time! I could not have asked for a better day, and event, and I could not have pulled it off without loads of help from very talented and willing friends and family. I am one lucky lady. Below are some of the crafty projects I concocted while planning the wedding. Special thank you to our friend and photographer YiMay Yang who is too good at what she does, and everyone else there with a camera who helped us capture the event. For more photos visit my Flickr site.

Road signs. Made by Katie and Whitney (my brilliant and talented sisters)

Brides side & Grooms side buttons. Buttonpixie


Hairpiece.

Donut stand. The Mad Batters
Cake Toppers. Sarah Giannobile. The dog on top is our dog Mazze and was a surprise from Sarah.

Photobooth.

No comments: